Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Its gonna be okay.

I just love this picture



After 7 hours of doing homework and studying, I could slowly but surely feel my body becoming consumed by the massive weight of exhaustion. 3 cups of coffee and nothing was working. (Pretty sure caffeine has no effect on me any more. ) I literally felt myself failing in slow motion. Everything I was reading was gibberish and every muscle in my body ached. Seriously. I was almost to the point of tears and then it hit me. Just stop. and be still.

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still" - Exodus 14:14

I know that as the months go on and we become more engrossed in our daily lives the weight of what we "need" to do or what we "have" to do, starts pushing us down, until we finally can not withstand the pressure anymore and we just fall. Satan is trying to belittle us constantly to tear us from the inside out to hurt us. We just have to remember, that in these moments cry out to God. Ask him for help, he longs, wants and desires to help us, we just have to suck in that pride and hand over the reins. We cannot do it on our own. I promise you.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."- Matthew 19:26

"The Spirit is strong, but the body is weak" - Matthew 26:41

No matter what we are going through, or what we have to do. God is enough, he can handle it all. We just have to let him. Its going to be okay. :)


No comments: