Friday, June 8, 2012

Love Story




How sweet is this picture? I feel as though this is such a much needed reminder to us in this time. Movies come out left and right centered around the "Perfect Love story". All of the stories are generally the same plot.. Boy and Girl meet... get to know each other... Like each other and then something tragic happens to tear them apart but during that time of separation they realize they're love for each other, reuinte and live happily ever after. This idea is sweet and we love to watch the "Happy ending" but these movies are putting the wrong ideas in our heads.

The happy ending has already come! 
I absolutely love this! We already have our happy ending. :) Jesus died on the cross for each and every one of our hearts. He us pursuing us daily and loves us deeper than we can ever imagine.

That being said. I do believe that God has that one person picked out for us. He is the one who hold our hearts. Our hearts are more precious than gold to him. He is our daddy. He is going to bless our lives with that special someone who not only is going to sweep us off of our feet but turn our worlds upside down and right side up at the same time. We just have to learn to not only trust in him but in his timing. 

I know that I am the type of person who is impatient and doesn't really like to wait but I've learned the hard way that this is definitely something worth waiting for. When it finally happens, when the time comes your whole world changes. 

I can barely even put it into words but its one of those things where you just know. Your hearts knows. 

So sweet girls, the one thing that I can pass on through this post is to trust in him. To lean on the Lord no matter what. He is the one who knows and loves your heart better than you do. He knows your hurts, your pains, your desires, your confusions, your joys and your excitements. 

One of my all time favorite verses I hold true to my heart



"Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in affliction and faithful in prayer" 
- Romans 12:12

No comments: