Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Princess, Letters From your King #1

So I recently started reading the sweetest book i've ever laid my eyes upon. It is called 'His Princess, Letters from your King' by Sheri Rose Shepherd. It is a book filled with letters meant to be from our heavenly father. Each one speaks such meaning and love and literally gives me goosebumps. I just wanted to share a few of the letters as I read them each day.





My Princess: My Chosen One

I chose you before the foundation of the earth to be My Princess. You are royalty even when you don't feel like a princess. I will wait for you until you are ready to start living the amazing plans I have for you. I know you don't know where to begin or how to become what I've called you to be, so let Me teach you day by day. Start by recognizing who I am: King of kings and Lord of lords. The Lover of your soul. When the two of us meet alone together each day, I will show you how to let go of the things in your life that are holding you back from the blessings I want to give you. 
Remember, My child, Just as I have chosen you, I have given you a choice to represent Me to the world. If you are willing, I am here to give you all you need to complete your calling. 
                Love,
                  Your King and Lord who chose you


"You didn't choose me, I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name."
                             - John 15:16
 

No comments: