Thursday, May 12, 2011

SUMMER


Finals are over. I am all moved out of my dorm room and back home. It is so nice to just be home and able to relax... for the time being at least

I am so stoked for this summer. So many of my friends are heading off to Summer camps all over or getting jobs. Me, I will be interning at a really awesome church with one of my really good friends.

I am so excited to see how God is going to use me with this amazing youth group i've been so blessed to have gotten to know. Although, I would love to spend my days drinking an ice cold lemonade on the beach getting my suntan on. This internship is going to be awesome. I just know it.

One thing that God has really put on my heart is to trust fully in him. Place all of my confidence and dreams on his shoulders because he is the pen writing my story. I have also learned with that I can trust to place all of my worries and doubts and fears on his shoulders as well, they are definitely strong enough! :)

God has such an amazing plan for each and every one of us! I can't wait to see how he works in not only my but the lives of my close friends over the next few months!

No comments: