Monday, April 4, 2011

Passion Conference 2011

This weekend was the Passion Conference in Fort Worth, Texas


I am completely and utterly speechless about how wonderfully amazing this weekend was. I knew that it was going to be an incredible experience before I went but the Lord rocked my world in a way I could never imagine. 

I feel like it is almost impossible to sit here and describe what my experience was like but I wanted to share a video of a glimpse of this weekend

 Over 10,000 college students gathered together in the Fort Worth Convention Center singing our madly in love hearts out to the one and only! 


"For to me, to live is Christ and die is gain."- Philippians 1:21

1 comment:

Melissa :) said...

oh my goodness. i have goosebumps. i am definitely coming next year. that looked beyond amazing <3