Monday, February 18, 2013

Chacos, Hammocks and Sunshine oh my!





Everyday is a blessing from God but im pretty sure TODAY is a super blessing. Clear sunny filled skies with temperatures in the Low 80s... in the middle of February. Although, in Texas this type of warm, cold, hot, snowy bipolar weather is pretty typical... I still get SO excited when we have sunny warm days like today in the midst of what is supposed to be a cold season! :) Welcome to the South.

Anyways, This post is somewhat pointless except to just give props to God for blessing us with the most beautiful day this week! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny but not as warm... bummer... Anyways, from the heart of a girl who LOVES to be outside, soaking in as much sun as possible and listening to the birds sing, days like today are my favorite gift! I mean, I just got a hammock and if I only knew how to put the darn thing up i'd be so in it right now... wearing my chacos of course! :P one day.. 

No matter how bad or twisted things seem to get in life, when I just stop and allow myself to be completely immersed in the wonderful beautiful blessings the Lord gives us  (LIKE TODAY) my troubles are quickly pushed aside and replaced with so much joy.

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"
-psalm 11:24

GO ENJOY TODAY!!! :)

No comments: