Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Princess, Its never too late.

Day 4 letter from the book 'His Princess, Love Letter from your King' By Sheri Rose Shepherd





My Princess, It is Never too Late,

 "It is never too late to turn to Me, My love. I didn't start a countdown when I gave you the choice between life and death. There is no time limit on My love for you. I am patient , yet I don't want you to miss out on any precious time with Me. Just cry out to Me, and I will come to you. Wherever you've gone My grace has covered you. Come to Me today, and I will do more than repair the damage done.... I will restore what was lost. Someday you will look back on this moment as the turning point that transformed you into the princess I called you to be. Now come to Me, and let's fall in love over again.
              Love, 
              Your King who knows no limits"


"The Lord said: it isn't too late. You can still return to me with all your heart"

 I absolutely adore this letter. It is so encouraging and definitely something I need to hear on a day to day basis. I am definitely the type of person who strives for perfection and doesn't like failure. Its humbling to fail and have to rely on the Lord to lift you up, dust you off and give you a clean start. :)

No comments: