Monday, February 7, 2011

Have faith to dream big and believe

Hi world.

My name is Hannah and although I am not really a newbie at this blogging thing my ideas and purposes for writing have completely changed. I am a Christian woman, seeking and striving to live my life for my one and only God. Writing is one of my all time favorite things to do. I feel as though God has blessed me with this passion. With this blessing I want to try and bring glory to his name.

I am not old, wise in the world or in my experiences but, despite my age or lack of worldly experience, I have still had my share of hardships, heartbreaks, lessons, laughter, smiles and tears. The lord has tested me, not only with myself but with my family, friends and even people I would rather not associate myself with. God has placed me down so many paths, testing my ability to have faith in him and myself, always me to stand up to Satan and prevail victorious and stronger in the end.

As a daughter to Christ, he did not just send me on these so called journeys hoping I would make it out on the other side "A okay". No, he was teaching me and guiding me every step of the way, no matter what doubts I had.

In my blog, at least for right now, I want to talk about the three biggest aspects that have shaped my life and what God had taught me. The first is having faith. I know everyone struggles with having faith, especially when we are tested to put our delicate hearts out in the unknown. It is so much easier said than done. Our lives are our hearts and having to put them on the line with the risk of anything happening is the most terrifying thing we ever have to do.

The second component is dreaming. I am a strong believer in dreams. Living life to the fullest and running wholeheartedly after your greatest desire. As humans and sinners, however, we forget that dreams, although wonderful, can also become corrupted by the world. Listening to society tell us what we should dream about, not what God says. Having the faith to dream big through God.

Lastly, believing. One of my biggest faults is my stubbornness. I have this nice picture painted in my mind that I am always right and that I know best. Believing advice or even warnings and demands from the ones I love is one of the hardest things I ever have to do. Satan tries to get to us with this one. He likes to camp out on our minds, planting ideas that we are worthless, not good enough, too ugly, too fat, too this or that. All lies. Because our world is so corrupt, it is so easy to believe these lies and fall into their traps.

I want to share with the world my personal experiences and lessons the lord taught to me. I want to use this page to not only share personal accounts but to ultimately lift up and encourage who ever needs it. I want this to be a place where God can speak through me to laugh, smile, cry, hurt. He is our one and only and is always there for us through the thick and thin. He is there when we need him the most, no matter how alone we may think we are.

I can't wait to start with journey and I hope you'll stick around and open your hearts to what the lord has for you.




Have complete faith to dream bigger than your heart can imagine and believe every second of it!

PS. go check out the blog www.manvsbible.blogspot.com, you wont be disappointed.
 

-Hannah

No comments: